Friday, March 26, 2010

Funny Bubs

  Something hilarious just happened that I just had to put on my blog..... When I was taking my spelling test with Lucy, Evelyn was saying the words that Lucy was right after she said it and when Lucy said to spell magnitude Evelyn said in a very funny way," magin a toode!" Which I thought was completely funny and we all burst out laughing. I just had to tell you that anyways... BYE!   

4 comments:

Jane Babcock said...

Evy will learn lots from you. I'm glad you're a good example.
Love, GpaK

Katie said...

Awww! Wish I was there when it happened. Cutie!

hannah banana said...

Thanks I am glad you liked it.

Grace loves art and art loves Grace said...

You have a bunny now and so does Lucy has one to it is good that you are on your blog right now goo i mean good goody bye y.