Hello!!!,
I want to tell you about recent news. Guess what!!? I am getting a bunny!!!! I am so excited! This is why.. I have been really wanting a pet (not a bird) very desperately but my family had some experience with animals so I could probably be able to get only another bird, but I wanted a pet that I could snuggle with and play with and Sunny doesn't do a very good job of that. So I talked with mom asking if maybe I took very good care of a guinea pig and cleaned its cage every day could I get it? My mom said I don't know talk to dad about that so I did. He said if I could take care of the chickens every day for a month (if I skip a day I will have to start over again) he would support me on it. So I started the month. I have been doing it for a while now and my mom showed me a picture of a bunny and asked if I would like to get that instead, I said yes. So I only have eleven more days until my month for the chickens is done! I chose my favorite bunnies I would like to get from this breeding person (that of course breeds bunnies) and am deciding on which one to get. I will update you on further notices! Bye!
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I AM SO EXCITED I AM SO EXCITED I AM SO EXCITED! :)
hannah that was last year when that happened!!!you need to wright on your blog more!
Post a Comment