Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Hi!!

   Hello, I'm sorry I have not typed on my blog for a long time but I guess I just was too busy with home school lately that I couldn't, then, but I can now! That reminds me that I wanted to talk about home school! Home school is doing great right now and we have been getting a lot of stuff  done. We also got the movie "UP" last night! It is a great movie, and I highly reccommend that you watch it. :) That reminds me of another thing, my mom's birthday is coming up in a week so remember to tell her Happy Birthday when that time comes. I am going to talk about an update on the birds. None of the eggs hatched, I am sorry to say, due to Cloudy not sitting on them for two days recently and they might have been fried on the day of the incident on my last post. They have been mating a lot though so at least they are going to lay a lot more eggs! We are going to throw away the dead ones because they passed the day that they were going to hatch. I finished reading "A Single Shard".  It was a really great book about an orphan named Tree Ear.  It's sad in some parts, but I really like it, and I hope you like it too. Thats all, really.  Good bye!

P.S. Cloudy just laid a new egg today!  We'll see if we have better luck this time.

5 comments:

Jennilyn said...

What was your favorite parts about "Up"? I cried during the first part, seeing how happy the couple was together and how in love they were. Old, lonely people make me sad, and I want to be their friend. Nobody should be lonely. I liked the colors and the voices were great in the film. Glad you saw it. What other books are you reading now? Have you read "Indian in the Cupboard" or the Little People books?

Jane Babcock said...

I'm glad birds keep laying eggs. Sometimes it is hard for people to keep trying when things don't work out well. It is important to keep learning things too. I need to remember that I have home school for myself every day.

Katie said...

I love it when you post! Let's cross our fingers the eggs turn out!

Jane Babcock said...

Hannah, I'm glad your home school is going well.
Grandma and I really liked the Movie "Up" too! Like the movie taught us, it's good to realize when we're actually living the things we hope for.
Love, Grandpa Ken

hannah banana said...

yea I know thanks everyone!!!!



Love,
Hannah