Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Lots of news!


Cloudy sitting on her eggs

    Hello! I'm sorry I haven't typed for a while but I guess I have been so excited lately with all the news I haven't gotten around to it!! First of all I want to talk about the birds. Cloudy has lain eggs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Isn't that exciting?! Let me tell you about it, when we were at the beach (Lucy is talking about it on her blog) the person who was taking care of our pets called us on October eighth and told us that she saw a egg in one of the corners of the cockatiel's cage. she told us whenever she tried to put the blanket on the birds cage so they could go to sleep Sunny started squawking! Which means they are being protective of their egg! Four days later when we got home from the beach we looked in the cage and... there was three more eggs! We looked again and we saw the first one that Cloudy laid was broken which means that the egg shell was not strong and thick enough. The other eggs were okay though. Today Cloudy is starting getting bound to her eggs witch means that she is going to sit on them a lot! I am not reading anything right now so I hope you enjoy what I wrote. Until next time!!!   

5 comments:

Jane Babcock said...

wow that is really exciting. I want to hear all about it. It must be hard to wait for them to hatch.

Deb said...

Hi Hannah,

It was fun to read your blog today. It's been a while since I've read it. I didn't know about your new birds. Congratulations! That's very cool about the eggs. I'm really happy for you. I also think it's awesome that you read so much. It's fun to read about what you are reading.

Love,
Aunt Deb

Anonymous said...

WooHoo!!! That is sooooooooooooooooo exciting! Baby Birds are on there way!

Love,
Katie

hannah banana said...

yeah I'm rely excited!!

Jane Babcock said...

Thanks for sharing your news! I hope you will soon have 3 more Cloudys! Love, Grandpa Ken