Hi, I have to type about a book called "The Little Prince" by: Antoine De Saint-Exupery because it's my home school assignment that my mom told me to do for writing today. I'ts a very good book about a pilot who was stranded in the desert awakes one morning to see, standing before him, the most extraordinary little fellow that came from another planet who's name is little prince. "Please," asks the stranger, "draw me a sheep." And the pilot realizes that that when life's events are too difficult to understand, there is no choice but to succumb their mysteries. He pulls out a pencil and paper... And thus begins this wise and enchanting fable that, in teaching the secret of what is really important in life, has changed the world forever for it's readers. So if you ever see it how about you check it out? Today is Alice's birthday party but her real birthday was a few days ago. Me and Lucy are going to get a breeding pair of cockatiels! See you later!!
Bye!
P.S. I wrote most of it from the book jacket.
Friday, September 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
And we had a good lesson on plagerism
That's a book I read a while ago, but I can't remember any of it. I have a friend who makes a note card of every book she reads and she writes down what she really liked about the book. That helps her remember.
I don't like to read book covers because they just tell me what somebody else likes about the book.
Le Petite Prince is one of my favorite books! Glad you are reading great classics!
Do you know what makes a book a classic? Did you get to choose this book, or did your mom pick it?
I love getting recommendations from others who have similar tastes in books.
Tasting books-haha-not cookbooks.
Love, Aunt Jennilyn
Reading is about my most favorite thing to do. I'm just finishing a series about Gregor the Overlander, by Suzanne Collins. You might enjoy those too. (She's the one who wrote Hunger Games that some of your Aunts and Uncles have been reading.)
Hi Hannah! Tell Alice to have a good time for me. I read that book in 2nd grade and I didn't understand it then but now I do! Have fun with your cockateils!
Katie
I love that book too! I've read it in English and French. I'm having fun reading your blog while I wait to put my laundry in the dryer...so thanks for writing, and good night!
Post a Comment