Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Sad News...Arrrrrg!!!!! good news too.

    I just found out today that I might not get my cockatiel right now even next week! I'm not Happy about this and I don't even know when the shipment is coming!! My cousin Katie is staying is at my house right now! Everything is going wrong today and I woke up at 6:15am. I hope that the rest of the day is okay and that my cousin calms down. Oh, yeah I forgot to tell you that I am 11 years old, I'm going to going into 6th grade, and I'm doing home school this year:) Bye for now! 

5 comments:

hannah banana said...

I like my blog!! Hannah:)

Jane Babcock said...

I like your blog too! Bad days are at least not boring.

Jennilyn said...

I love the swimming picture of you and your sister...pretty blue.

How did you decide on neon blue for your favorite color?

Roxie's favorite is "frost blue" very similar to yours...

Glad you are blogging!

Anonymous said...

Hi Banana! I heard you DID get your Cockateil... I'm confused...
Katie :)

hannah banana said...

I don't know how I got blue as my favorite color.