Tuesday, September 1, 2009
All About Me!
Hi, my name is Hannah and I'm going to tell you a little about myself. I have a mom named Jen, a dad named John, a big sister named Alice, a twin sister named Lucy, a little sister named Grace, and a even smaller sister named Evelyn. I like to read a lot, climb things, draw, and I also like to collect things like rocks, minerals, and even collect teddy bears:) My favorite color neon blue. My favorite song is "Gummy Bears" by Gumibair". (Isn't that a little weird?) I'm going to get a Cockatiel tomorrow, Isn't that exciting?! Well I can't think of anything else to say so see you later!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Great picture! I like all the colors you used, too! Steph
Your cousin Emma has a journal book just for writing down titles of books she has read--and she has been doing it for years and years...
I think it would be really cool to see the names of the books you read and comments about how you felt about them, mini-book reviews!
I will link you to my blog so I can see everytime you have a new post!
Hannah is also very talented. She made me a present for my birthday yesterday, a cup out of tissue and scotch tape. It is on my desk at work now. I am using it to hold a large amount of candy that came with the cup. (in the picture, Hannah is second from the right)
That is SO awesome you have a blog! You are just awesome.
Katie:)
I love your colorful blog and look forward to reading it every time it changes. I will put a link on my blog so I can keep track of it every single day whether it is new or not.
Post a Comment