Friday, April 22, 2011

Homework poem project

Hi everyone I was working on a poetry project when I stopped and I thought you would like to see one of the poems I wrote, it is a kind of poem called a TRINET and is supposed to form three crosses and there is a pattern 2,2,6,6,2,2,2 words per line, here it is!:     In this poem I made I talk about how my family is crazy but sweet.
                     My Crazy Family
                                   I hear
                                  a crash,
crying, screaming, shouting, whining, everything hectic.
                  My parents try to calm them,
                            everyone upset,
                                time out,
                                 oh dear!

                             Everyone happy,
                             joyful remarks,
               family giving each other kind hugs,
         nobody sad or sorrowful, chatting gleefully,
                          campfire crackling,
                      roasting marshmallows,
                            wonderful time.

                               Sleepy eyes,
                            tired, yawning,
        having grumpy moods and brushing teeth,
             getting very late, children stay up,
                              past bedtime,
                                  In bed,
                              Good Night!


ISIN'T IT AWSOME!!! coff coff I mean....Do you like it? I am done The Hunger Games series, still working on the Narnia books and I am starting to read the Harry Potter series again for the third time! (I never get tired of it!:)

7 comments:

hannah banana said...

Comments please! :)

Jane Babcock said...

I like it. You did a wonderful job of using the pattern and making it communicate what you wanted to say in a concise and powerful way. Sometimes fewer words say more.

hannah banana said...

THANKS! I hope you are enjoying your mission so far. :)

Fine Art by Jennifer said...

Hannah, that's a great poem. It's a good description of things around here!!

Katie said...

I LOVE it!!! Couldn't have said it better myself. ;)

Grace loves art and art loves Grace said...

wow you are good at that! adn i like that poem you did also when are you going to be done with that Harry Potter book? you know the 4th book Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire?
plese hurry up with that book becuse i am reading it to you know. its not nice to keep it all to yourself you know. i love that post you did it was Awsome!

Love,
GraceDolphin

Katie said...

And I never ever get tired of Harry Potter either. :)