Hello,
Me and Lucy started piano again and got a new teacher (my mom can tell you about it) about four weeks ago!! It is pretty exciting and the teacher is nice too. I am starting in the (sort of middle) grade one books and am doing good and catching up to where I was before I got a new teacher. I am sorry I keep forgetting to type on here but we are so busy with school work and stuff that I don't get to and also forget. Cloudy's egg did not hatch yet grrr... but I am wishing for it to anyway. I am going to try to go on my blog more often than I am usualy but if I don't it is because I am busy with other things. If you want to know something cool listen to this... I started a new book sieries!! It is called: the Enchanted Forest Chronicles By:Patrica C. Wrede and the first book is Dealing With Dragons and although the cover looks pretty odd It is a really good book also the second book which I am on. I hope you liked my updates!!!
BYE!!!
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I am always glad to read updates. I'm glad you found some fun books to read. And I hope to read about successful hatching soon.
I love that series! Mary did too. She dressed up as Morwen for Halloween. Good choice!
Piano is a great skill to learn. I was pleased to hear Grandma playing hymns last Sunday. It had been a long time since she had played, but she remembered the hymns pretty well. I hope you will learn to love it and practice every day. Then your husband will appreciate your playing too! Love, Grandpa Ken
yeah I love piano but the egg did not hatch so I am going to bury it with Cloudy
Post a Comment